Sponsorship Eligibility Criteria
We receive a large volume of sponsorship requests each year. Filling out this form will help us understand your organization's work and the purpose of the sponsorship. Please review the sponsorship eligibility criteria carefully before submission:
- Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations AND 501(c)(3) fiscally sponsored-organizations are eligible.
- Sponsorships are dedicated solely to our communities within CA, OR, and WA.
- Please submit your request at least 60 days in advance of the desired arrival of the funds.
- Sponsorships may be used to support projects including, but not limited to: capital campaigns, program operation, and events (online & in-person). However, they may not be used to support partisan political activity or intervention or participation in any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.
Please have a copy of your 501(c)(3) determination letter ready to upload when completing this form. If you have a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor, you will need to upload that organization’s 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- Note for fiscally sponsored projects: Our partners at Tides Foundation may need to request an email confirmation of the fiscal sponsor relationship if this is the first grant processed to your organization through their system or if the confirmation they have on file is more than three months old. However, we may be able to expedite that process if we can obtain the fiscal sponsorship agreement or a screenshot that confirms the agreement in advance. If you have either, please have that ready to upload as well.