Sending Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Payments
“Pay a Person” in Online Banking
The “Pay a Person” feature in online and mobile banking allows you to easily and securely send payments to a friend or family member. Here’s how it works:
- Log into Beneficial State Bank online banking or our mobile app.
- Go to Payment Center, then Pay a person.
- Add a payee and choose how you want your payee to be notified: text or email. (You can also pay via direct deposit, if you know your payee’s routing and account number.)
- Set up a secret keyword to share with your payee, to allow them to access the payment.
- Your payee will receive a text message or email with instructions for receiving the payment.
How else can I send and receive payments with my Beneficial State Bank account?
There are several other ways to send and receive payments, including:
- Venmo: Download the Venmo app to send and receive payments with friends using your Beneficial State Bank personal checking account.
- Cash App: Download Cash App to send and receive payments with friends using your Beneficial State Bank personal checking account.
- Zelle: Although we don’t have a direct integration with Zelle through online or mobile banking, you can still use the Zelle app to send and receive payments using your Beneficial State Bank personal checking account.
Customer Care Center
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM Pacific Time
Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM Pacific Time